Saturday 26 March 2011

March 26

I couldn't make it to the march today, but I've been cheering you all on and watching news and twitter feeds. I'm so proud of you all and so glad that I can still watch from my sofa. Here's a collection of the best pics from twitter today. <3

And a song to listen to while you look through:



Trojan horse in Oxford Circus
I was told there would be biscuits
There are no short cuts to anywhere worth going/Don't ruin my future/How do you sleep at night?
I wish my boyfriend was as dirty as your policies
Cutting is for emo kids
David: How on earth do you sleep at night?
Now you've pissed off Grandma
Listen to the people's rage
Let this be a sign!
Dear Con Dems, this relationship just isn't working for me
Can't cut this, Gideon
Coincidence? I think not
David & George, sitting in a tree, C-U-T-T-I-N-G
ConDems - putting the 'n' into 'cuts'
Lies lies lies
The Cunt
Marching on behalf of those that can't
Resist, Protest, Occupy (drink tea)
Torys are a pain in the arts
White male Northern middle-class post-graduate science students against the cuts!
It's a trap!
Close tax loopholes, not schools, pools + hospitools
Please look after this country, thank you
It's my birthday! If you are going to kettle me there had better be cake involved!
Stop cutting ker now
People actually hate you!
Cut yourself
Bury action group - No cuts to jobs or services
Even the Count knows this doesn't add up!
Why did Nick Clegg cross the road? Because he said he wouldn't.
Let them eat cake, Con Dem the poor
Liverpool remembers
Yucky government
Does anyone else miss Gordon?
[citation needed]
Our society is bigger than your society
Oi! Tories! Leave our cake alone!
Generation for change / There is a better way
Save our NHS a sign of Civilization
Same boat my arse
Governments can be toppled
Ow man, ya divin knaarr wat ya deein
My sign's shit. So are your policies
Fucked from the start

If anyone has any more - please share in the comments!

No comments: