Monday 11 April 2011

Disability Medical Reasons != Medical Reasons?

PM From ***: hey hey question!!!!!! I just saw your newest pics earlier XD is that you in the wheelchair?
PM Sent To ***: "Yup."
PM From ***: Lol. I didnt know you use a wheelchair lol
PM Sent To ***: "Well, I do. :P"
PM From ***: Lol. How come?
PM Sent To ***: "Because they're totally awesome. All the cool kids do it. ;)"
PM Sent To ***: "*cough* I mean uhh, here, have a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ehlers-Danl os_syndrome"
PM Sent To ***: "(minus the space that TLR chat adds)"
PM From ***: Lol. All you had to say was that its medical reasons why =P
PM Sent To ***: "...Well, who the hell uses one for non-medical reasons? And what the hell ARE those reasons?"
PM From ***: Lol. I meant like disability medical reasons LOL. Ive used one cause I couldnt walk fast enough cause of my surgery LOL.
PM Sent To ***: "That's...still a medical reason."
PM From ***: XD haha. But i def didnt know lol. its cool actually lol

Uhhh...I really don't know how to feel about this conversation. At all.

EDIT: after an attempt at explaining:

PM From ***: Awwwws. Lol. Leasnt your not depressed over it (as far as I can tell) lol

Aaand another gem:

PM From ***: Hahahaha. if you like sports you shuld enter the special olympics XD

That last one would be a lot more forgiveable if I had ever once said to her that I liked sports, or even implied it. Or talked about them at all.

PM Sent To ***: "I've never liked sports. >.>"
PM From ***: LOL Okay then HAHA
PM From ***: Lol. Least your not depressed =P thats all that counts XD haha

...I give up.

1 comment:

Oya's Daughter said...

Anyone who uses LOL that many times in a conversation should be avoided in any event, at least that's my motto (and why I don't play WoW anymore, community is rife with that sort of stupid)